Monday, December 30, 2013

thank you 2013

This year I drove around a volcanic island on the other side of the world, lost sleep and my patience, felt incapable, felt like I had it all, swam in an abandoned hot pool surrounded by snowy mountains, bought a house in the country, overcame my fear of driving, juggled being a full time Mama and working full time, didn't see any amazing movies, helped my son take his first steps, watched Gypsies walk their statue of saint Sarah into the sea, cried into the saucepan when Jason Molina died, didn't get used to starting the day at 6am, kissed my husband many times, made time for new friends and ate the pizza to end all pizzas in Italy. I hate to leave 2013 but 2014 is already extending her tantalising arms. I think this is going to be good.


 Thank you all so much for coming along for the ride


10 comments:

No name at all said...

Holy wows, what an incredible collection of photos. Big love to you and your adventurous spirit for more amazingness in 2014. Can't wait to play! xo

Jessica Tremp said...

thanks my lovely muse, friend and confidante, it'd be a hard slog without you xoxo

Lara said...

Wonderful round up Jess. I'm wishing you all the best in 2014, I'm sure you'll hit it out of the park.
L.

Punk Puke said...

Truly in love with your style and photos. Honesty personified in my humble opinion. I can't wait to see what you do this year!

Fred Assenheimer said...

Truly in love with your style and photos. Honesty personified in my humble opinion. I can't wait to see what you do this year!

thecitygourmand said...

Every photo is a revelation!

Rita Laranja said...

BEAUTIFULL! I'm dazzled with your photos, just cannot stop wacthing! An amazing 2014 for you and keep show us your magic photos! **

Tamarin said...

What a breathtaking roundup! Truly sensational work x

Zosia said...

A bit late to comment but your work makes my heart happy! Best of 2014 to you lady! xx

Em said...

Your photos are truly amazing, just..wow!